[Dailydrool] So much drool and so many prayers needed.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Tue May 11 18:49:56 PDT 2010

I was out of town for business, and came home to over 900 emails and a ton
of Drools.  Such sadness to come home to, two house fires, losing several
beloved houndies and other loved pets, sick hounds and humans.  I do not
know where to start.  My heart goes out to Maggie and Carl and Alexa and JP
Paul on the loss of their homes and pets.  Those are tragedies just too  hard
to imagine.  The hounds who have crossed over to the bridge-Holly  Berry,
Noah, Wilma, Basil, Mickey Mouse, Hansel, Scarlet O. and Granny Ma.   So many
tears have been shed by me, and tons of Drool sent by Ben and old Pw.
Charlie.  All of you are in my daily prayers and thoughts.  May  God bless all
of you, and St. Francis welcome all the new comers to the  bridge.  I was
truly devastated by the losses.

Douglas and the hounds