[Dailydrool] Arfur's Songbook!!

sandstorm16 at juno.com sandstorm16 at juno.com
Wed May 12 06:13:09 PDT 2010

Penny Lynn here, pawin' at ya from high atop the mesas of Northern New
Mexico

Moi just wanted to tell ya that we just received our copies of Arfur's
Songbook, and well-----words fail me (and that's a pretty hard thing to
do, 'cause moi loves to ba---errr--talk)! It is filled with inspiring
bassie sing-alongs, to inspire all bassies everywhere to up the slave
trainin' and just have fun!! daMom knows all the tunes (she's OLD, ya
know!), except for Arfur's own tunes, which we do as kinda a rap thing.
Hope that's OK with you, Arfur!! The money goes to help us houndies find
our furever homes. Buy two, like moi did and have one for you and one to
donate to your favorite rescue to pawcshun off and raise even more moolah
for the houndies!! Moi doesn't do lots of testamonials, but this book is
too good to miss!!

Buy, buy, buy at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com !!

Luv and drool to all in need,
Penny Lynn, Royal Color Co-ordinator of Queenly Attire of Club BABES

This was not a paid political announcement!
You are now returned to your regular drool line-up!