[Dailydrool] We smeww gud enuff to eat!

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Wed May 12 15:56:54 PDT 2010

Today Arfur wrote in his blog:

To be bweef, Hugo, Lady an' me awl hav piney rezzin in owr fur. Not
Vito - nuffin stiks to him - not even twubble! So sumbuddy tole mama
to uze May Naze to get it owt. It duz not. Wait...it duz sorta. It
takes owt da widdle spots, da stikky spots, an' da not sunk in spots.
It duz NOT howebber remoov da spots deep in owr fur - an' Lady habs
long fur fer a basset. I hab long furs ware I am un menchunibble, an'
Hugo habs sorta longish fur but not like Lady but it is soft an' not a
"hard cote" wike Vito an' me hav. Whut it DUZ do iz make us taste
yummy. Vito spent awl last nite likkin' Lady cuz she smelled wike a
sammich. She did not care - I fink she likes dat ackshully. But mama
iz goin' cwazy tryin' to figger owt how to get dis stuff owta owr fur.
Dont noe why cuz we will just get sum more. We just luv to play under
doze piney tweez!

Beth here - SOMETHING must get this out without hurting them or
removing their fur.  Can somebody help?  How do you remove pine resin
from fur and skin?

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I
have walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com

Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com