[Dailydrool] This & That

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 13 06:31:17 PDT 2010

I have to agree with Bev again,  my girls would never ride in a cart  or
wagon,  when Maggie was about 7 months old we took her to a weiner dog  races
in Findlay Oh.  well just let me say there was lots of strollers,  wagons
and even a couple wheel chairs there,  Maggie Bailed big time,  pulled out of
her collar and was half way across the fair grounds before we were  able to
catch her.  last year when we went to the MI. Waddle, same thing,  lots of
people there with wagons and strollers and we had a heck of a time  with
Maggie, hell she bolts across the back yard when we get the wheel barrow  out of
the shed.

took my girls for a ride last night and saw this man riding his racing
bicycle  down river rd with a child on the back and he had his small dog ,  and
I am talking small, probably somewhere between  the size of a Jack  Russel
and a Beagle,  this man had the dog tethered to his bike and was  running
the dog on cement ! so I go down along the river and on my way back I  see
this same man running this poor dog ( full speed )  we are now talking  4 1/2
miles . the dogs tongue is hanging out and is having a hard time keeping  up
with the rider. so you know me, I slam on my brakes and I roll down my
window  and I spoke my peace !!!! bwahaha ! at which time the dog falls down in a
clump  ! no water no nothing , the man is screaming at me and then proceeds
to take off  pulling the already exhausted dog . if he didn't have the
child on his bike I  more than likely would have run over the  dirty Ba%$#@  !
and stole  the dog !  I cried most of the way home ! I could just imagine how
raw the  pads on his paws were. GRRRRRRR !!!!!!

My girls are sisters  and they get along great, they eat and drink out  of
the same bowl and they take toys away from each other and never a problem
Annie plays really rough though, she is like a bull moose in a china shop,
I call her OX !  she hits poor Maggie  on a run and  Maggie  just rolls I
took them to the vets on Monday and Annie had to have her  anals done and when
they brought Annie back out to the reception room, Oh My  God,  Maggie was
just whimpering and talking to Annie  like did it  hurt ?  were they gentle
? how was it ?  every one in there was in  stitches laughing  Maggie is a
HOOT !!!!!!

Sorry for being so long, but it is yet, another rainy miserable day here in
 Ohio and nothing to do except write to my drool family !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie