[Dailydrool] happy birthday, gus!

Sfwill at aol.com Sfwill at aol.com
Fri May 14 04:42:04 PDT 2010

my sweet boy gus is 4 yrs old today, according to the papers i was given on
 gotcha day.  tonight he will have a birthday party with the neighbor's 2
chihuahuas )one of whom has a huge cruch on gus) and his cousin moose the
coonhound.  i have no idea what his first 3 birthdays were like, but this
one will be a celebration for the sweetest, bestest, cutest, cuddliest,
happiest  boy in the world.
i love you, gus
susan, loving slave to gus

ps:  after having crashed to the ground twice after being tripped, i  have
a new way of avoiding that:  when he's coming up behind me, i stop in  my
tracks and let him by.  so far, it's worked.