[Dailydrool] ear wax

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Mon May 17 03:52:10 PDT 2010

Hello to all,

I have a question.
Henry gets a build up of dark wax in his ears which the vet recommended a good ear cleaner to use a couple times a week. When we got Henry neutered last Thursday, a lady was picking up her dog and they told her that her dog had mites in his ears and that's what the dark waxy gunk was. How do you know the difference between the wax or the mites? The vet checked his ears and didn't say anything about it to me, of course I keep up with the ear cleaning. And why is it so dark in color?
Anyway, hope everyone has a blessed day.

Hugs and snooter kisses to all

Maureen (mom to Henry the stinky boy)