[Dailydrool] More on Shelter Challenge

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Tue May 18 07:11:42 PDT 2010

The Animal Rescue Site Shelter Challenge Basset Rescue Domination Plan:

There are weekly prizes for the most votes during that one week. Week is Monday AM through
Sunday PM. The thought is: basset rescues who want to participate. Email me
your information. We will draw from a hat by May 20th the names of our "winners".  Then we will
ask the Drool and the other rescues to vote for the designated rescue for that week to see if we can score some basset  money.

It is easy to vote, you do not get spam email from it. And while you are there, you click to donate
food to shelter animals. (And they have great stuff to buy for all you shoppers)

There are 14 weekly prizes, so we have a good chance at this, you guys. The first couple weeks will
go to the bigger groups who always get lots of votes, so we will start May 31st. That still
leaves 12 weeks for our basset rescue sweep.

All you have to do is write the weekly rescue's name on a piece of paper and stick it on your
computer. Every day, go to the website (you can bookmark it) and vote. You can vote from many
computers, so you can vote from home and work. You can also email friends and families and ask
them to vote. The next week, we go to the second rescue drawn from the hat. And then the third. And
on and on.

Once you put in the weekly name, it will continue to be there for the week, so this is really easy.
You can have the Animal Rescue Site send you daily reminders by email, if that helps. We will be reminding you who the weekly rescue is via the Drool.

Get ready to score some basset bucks!

Marilyn Briggs
Utah Friends of Basset Hounds