[Dailydrool] Waddle and Chilliepepper

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Tue May 18 13:50:45 PDT 2010

Well we are back home from the waddle.What fun we had ,so many bellies to
rub and treats to give out.And than the dancing trio ,what a riot.You were
great .When the CD comes out its a must to buy.
I posted my pics on FB.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=176324&id=613242402&ref=mf

This morning Chilliepepper could not get up,when she finally got up her hind
legs were crossing and very week.Walking like a drunken sailor.I called the
vet and off we went.After x-rays I was told she had somehow injured her
back,we have no clue how she could have done it.No stairs at all used and
she does not jump.Also found arthritis and the usual things what happen to
the spine and joints when they get older.She is now on pain meds ,prednisone
and muscle relaxant.Besides all the other pills she has to get for her
pancreas its like a Pharmacy in my house between the 3 of us.
So if you have any spare Drool Chilliepepper could use some.
We are sending Drool to all in need and heartfelt sympathy to all who have
lost their companions.

Hanni slave to Chilliepper