[Dailydrool] Catching up-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed May 19 05:26:25 PDT 2010

Momma here, I think I am finally catching up on some sleep after the wonderful Waddle and the 16 plus hour drive home in the worst rain I have seen in quite awhile. Thankfully the hound supporting job does not call my name again until tomorrow.

We are sending sincere condolences to all that have lost a hound in our absense, I am so sorry they have been called to the bridge.

We send get well wishes to all under the weather, we hope that all tails are up and in go mode real soon.

Huge Congratulations to King Chunky and Queen Pawtunia!! They were a royal pair if I ever seen one.

A HUGE shout out of thanks to all the Waddle volunteers that made a weekend of fun-the work the folks of MBR put out is unreal, and they do it all with a smile. Melissa, we hope you are feeling better.

I read Hanni's post with interest and hope Chili--which we petted at the Waddle--is feeling better---I also came home to a similar situation, as Elder Clara is having a issue with her back leg, it is hard for her to get it going, she is not getting around like normal. She looks better this morning, still roaring at the boyz, eating with gusto, but the leg is like it is weak. This happened while I was at the Waddle, and we are hoping this will turn around since I am home. At age 15 now---I am holding my breath---Chili, I am hoping you will show Elder Clara the way to getting all 4 paws up and going.

We send welcome to all the new additions out there,and  new posters to the drool.

Thats it for now--Brudder Elwood is screaming out the front window-I best check this out.

Drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake