[Dailydrool] Drool, Please, for Janie Anne

Bill billa_1 at msn.com
Wed May 19 10:40:48 PDT 2010

Janie had been licking a lump on her left hip for a couple of days.  Since she was due for a teeth cleaning in a month or so, I moved her appointment up to yesterday.  I figured our Vet could just remove the lump while she was under for the dental.
When I first noticed the "new" lump, I took her in to get it checked.  Dr. Jeri, looked at it and was able to squeeze some goop out.  But she told me if it should start bothering Janie, bring her in.
The dental went fine, but there was some unusual bleeding from her gums.  The lump turned out to be 2 lumps that looked suspicious to Dr. Jeri.
Jeri thinks she got everything out, but the lumps are going to the lab along with her blood work.  I won't get the results for a week, so I'm asking everyone to gather all the hounds together and please send some "no cancer" drool on Janie's behalf.
I know drool works wonders and maybe I'm being overly worried, but Janie has done so much for me, I can't imagine losing her.
Thank you and our prayers and drool go to all how are hurting  or have suffered a loss.
Woofs,
Janie Anne -- I'm OK Daddy
Siobhan -- now that I have found a home, I don't want my Sister to hurt
and
Bill