[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 111, Issue 7

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed May 19 17:14:07 PDT 2010

 The boys are slinging Ear Healing drool to Bosley, "no cancer" drool
toJanie's, tummy healing drool to Chumley

Nasty People...I can't believe that some people get so miffed over seemingly
silly stuff...It's a date in a calendar...not the lotto?  I was not able to
get either one of the two dates that I wanted...so went to my three back-up
dates, and struck out with those...no big deal.  I was able to get my 4th
backup date, (my parents anniversary), but even if I didn't or didn't make
the calendar at all I  would have still bought 2 calendars...one for me, and
one for the parents who also have a spoiled rotten basset hound named
Morgan.  Thank you for all of your hard work an devotion to all of those at
Cecil and DD that make this calendar a reality.  (Nasty people suck and hope
you step in fresh smelly dog pooh)

Welcome back to the drool Zebby, Meow, Frank, Hagen & the Mostly A Basset

Kacy, We are so glad that you, DH, grandma and the dogs are all ok... The
boys are sending kitchen repair drool to grandma.

The boys are outside doing a basset 500 through the back yard....They crack
me up!!!