[Dailydrool] Rude calendar reservations...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed May 19 18:39:53 PDT 2010

 <<  >>

It's only 30 minutes into reserving dates and this is what has happened so
far.....

Some guy just said to Eleanor....

You need to get this sh*t right.... F**K YOU

For what it's worth, whoever said this to Eleanor should NOT get a calendar date, EVER!!! Does he kiss his family with that mouth?  Things happen...period!  If he is a Drooler, shame on him!  If he is the spouse/family of one, well, you have done a good job of embarrassing the sh*t out of them!

We love ALL of you who work so very hard each year on the DD Calendar.  I hope you won't let the crass and ill-mannered behavior of one or two stand  overshadow the appreciation all of the rest of us have for your efforts.

Sandi,
Mamaslave to the NJ 4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley

PS I didn't get to sit down and reserve a date until twenty minutes ago...and was lucky enough to get our anniversary!  I'm thrilled with ANY date...