[Dailydrool] Drool for all

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Wed May 19 19:49:57 PDT 2010

Pw. Charlie and Ben are eating lots of treats so drool can be send to all
in need.  It is being sent to Colbi and her problem. Hope the drugs do
their thing and she is back to normal.  It is also going out to Chilli and  her
hind legs.  Hope she is ok.  Charlie has had those problems too,  and rest
and pills have helped get most of his movement back.  It is so  hard when
that happens and we do not know what is the matter.  Mega drool  on the way to
poor Stan.  That is just awful.  Tons of prayers  going out to him that he
recovers and overcomes the loss of his  intestine.  Please keep  us posted on
his progress.  Lastly it  goes to Janie and her lumps.  Lots of no Cancer
drool heading her  way.  Hope the vet was right in saying he got all of it
out.

I also need a little help with Charlie.  Lately he has been getting up  a
lot at night.  So much so that poor Kathy suggested that maybe it was  time.
It has been hard on her with me not being able to do much to help  her with
him.  He eats well, poops and pees fine and still wants his  walks.  I
worry that when I have my hip surgery next Thursday that he will  be sleeping
better so as not to increase her stress.  Any ideas would be  appreciated as
he is not ready yet, nor am I.  It would make my recovery so  hard without
him around, even with his problems.  He is my first basset and  I love him
dearly  and so hate not being able to walk him and help with his  care.  Thanks
so much for any ideas.

Douglas and the hounds