[Dailydrool] AZBHR says goodbye to Simon our 1400th Rescue

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 20:59:45 PDT 2010

We are sending heart healing Drool to you Kim (and the Webster's)
for your loss. We are so very sorry as we know the pain.
But you know something? At least he had someone there
for him in his last hours--can you imagine how his heart
was breaking due to his family dumping him?
From the bottom of my heart--thank you for being there!
Godspeed darling Simon...

Much Drool & tears,
ruth
huckleberry
ranger-bob
aud-baud (atb 10.28.09, but always in our hearts)
and lil daisy bug

 Huckleberry's page:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/675146