[Dailydrool] my update by Bob

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:53:47 PDT 2010

I thought I would do a Bob report..

I am doing super duper

sometimes i even run altho mommy says Bob slowdown

im not the same boy as before I went down in the rear but I can walk and I
can take myself outside and for the mostpart takecare of myself

but

5 months of mommy tending to my every need made me aneven  bigger velcro dog
than i was..and sometimes I cant sleep at night and get all ascared the  vet
mansaid that could be from the vestibular thing i had in december and I
might get the spins

but i think maybe i just want mommy to sleep on the floor with me and sing
you are my sunshine to me

thanks for all the drool I know that is why I got well

lubb

Bobby "I knew I could" Nali