[Dailydrool] E Filing 990s

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at att.net
Thu May 20 09:57:12 PDT 2010

No experience with that particular form, but involved with many tax return e filings and our accountant always gives us a hard copy of the return(s) to review and a letter to sign authorizing that return to be
e filed. It is so complicated now you kind of have to to just trust your tax guy--but you can review the numbers and make sure they look like they are in line. We have caught mistakes and transpositions before. And one time there were several deductions they just forgot to get on it (personal return). I would not let your accountant e file something you haven't had a chance to review.
--
Marilyn Briggs