[Dailydrool] calendar

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Thu May 20 10:22:20 PDT 2010

I had actually written down the wrong date ( today ) for the calendar
link to go live so I was surprised when just scrolling through the DD
yesterday at about 1pm central time  yesterday that that was the day .
I had no problem getting a date and paying with paypal, but as many
have said, even if I had had problems with the site, that is no excuse
for rude behavior--especially since this is a labor of love for Ellie
and the rest of the calendar elves. We've been thrilled with each of
the past 3 years of calendars and I have always been able to get some
date, even if I sign up later. THANK YOU ELLIE ,ELVES AND CECIL
GRAPHICS FOR THIS WONDERFUL ANNUAL EVENT!!!!! Georgia and
Eugene( ready for his 4th appearance in the calendar!!).