[Dailydrool] The girl that would be King..........

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 20 17:57:40 PDT 2010

OMG! Holly Noelle has stars in her eyes and we will help her achieve her
 dream.

Dis little gang of hoodlums in the hideout can vouch for the fine and
excellent quality of Suz's chicken jerky. No finer have they ever eaten.

We shall be sending every red cent of our treat money for dat yummy,
yummy chicken jerky. And da Gang sez I can give up all of my margret
money to help too. Isn't that nice of them. :o)

You go Holly Noelle!

Qwing you shall be!

Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang