[Dailydrool] Chillie update

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Fri May 21 05:00:21 PDT 2010

 Thank you all for your good and wishes and Drool for Chillie.
She is sleeping allot lately ,but I believe its all the meds she is on.Rest is the best she can do for herself ,the Vet says. She is walking a little better and actually "run" towards my daughter Angelika when she stopped by yesterday.
Eating was not on her agenda yesterday ,but I went shopping last night and got all different varieties of can food in gravy.Hope to find one she likes.
She has not been getting up during the night , so I believe her UTI is under control.
Ellie, thank you for the smooth rolling of the Calendar ordering.We have got the date Chillie wanted her ,b-day, and thanks to Auntie Wendie we don't even have to take a picture .Using the one she took in Michigan from her under the tree, right after she stole a cookie from Auntie Dawn . Its just lovely.
Stan - please - stop eating stuff which is not meant to be eaten,hope you get feeling better soon.Jonathan hope your wounds heal well,try water to separate them,its better for you.( I know, I have been bitten by my german Sheppard years ago trying to separate his attacker and him)
Drool to all in need.
Hanni and Chillipepper (Auntie Dawn gave me a new name "Cookienapper" )