[Dailydrool] Challenge and 990

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri May 21 05:54:08 PDT 2010

Thank you Marilyn for coming up with the list of shelters to vote for I hope
this works!!
Does any rescue do the 990 E postcard?
Our rescue usually makes just under $7000.00 each year but I worry about
doing the 990 Postcard because there is so much to keep track of and the 990
helps keep a running record of everything. Since our income is so low though
I have considered doing the postcard. And if you do the postcard do you have
to do the full form every three years or just continue with the postcard?