[Dailydrool] 3:00 a.m. Adventures

Kelly Jane Wilson chincoteaguegal at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 11:00:49 PDT 2010

I bet we could all write books about our middle of the night outings. Reading Synthias post made me chuckle, remembering my outing last night. I suppose it was my fault, I was the one who had to use the bathroom. Which meant all dogs got up to go out as well, which means I wait and wait for Low Bed to get off the bed and come sauntering on out.

All four went out, three came back in with not a lot of cajoling. Gigi, bless her heart (those of you from the South know that it is not a term of endearment), wanted to stay outside and see if her new best friend next door would come out. The friend is a 2 legger gentleman from Korea. She spent a good part of yesterday afternoon over in their yard hunting mice in the shed.

But I digress. I took a leash out to haul her in. She very reluctantly followed. She had HER FRONT FEET on