[Dailydrool] Sunday naps

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sun May 23 12:19:16 PDT 2010

Jeanie, Now that has to be a site!  A basset riding in a golf cart...LOL  You guys should be in a parade, decorate your golf cart and costume the hounds and drive down main street waving at your adoring fans...LMAO at the thought of it.  We are so glad that Elvis is back to his old self again.

Sounds like The Colonel  has a new soldier....hehehe chewing on daddy & wininig over his heart.

Lots of healing & eat better drool to Mona.

Happy Gotcha Day Bogart!  We are so happy that you have such wonderful loving family.

Today the boys and I laid on the couch for a little nap...Ruger and I snuggled up on the couch (Ruger doesn't snuggle that  much so it is always a treat when he does) and Colt laying on the loveseat, all of us snoring away for about an hour, until Ruger decided that he was energized and ready to go back outside for squirrel patrol.  The weather has turned from nice to hot and humid. The typical Forida swamp summer has begun!!!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers.
Colt  & Ruger "zzzzzz.....SQUIRREL Alert"

Colt:  http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134867
Ruger:    http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1134878