[Dailydrool] Swamp summer

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Mon May 24 15:28:18 PDT 2010

Living in Florida it is more like swamp year. We are in  a "cool" spell now
- only 88 degrees. We don't have wind chill  indexes. We have heat indexes
where they factor in the humidity. The weathermen  like to tell us that it
is 88 but the heat index makes it feel like 94. Thanks,  like 88 wasn't warm
enough. I have had to stop taking  Dylan for a  walk  in the middle of the
day. It is too hard on him but he won't admit  it. He would just go until he
drops.  So he  gets to go out in the  backyard and lounges around the pool
or chases the lizards. He does OK on his  walks early in the morning and late
in the evening when the sun isn't so bad.  Drool to all in need.

Diane, slave to Dylan & Harry the  cat