[Dailydrool] Buddydawg the gourmand

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Mon May 24 17:33:42 PDT 2010

i know many of you have read my posts about trying to get meds into
Buddydawg...here is, as they say, the rest of story...for the past month or so i
have gotten Bud's meds into him by wrapping them in beef bologna...he takes
them with relish...well saturday i went to the store to replenish the supply
of this delicacy and got a bright idea...the low-fat variety was on sale, and
since weight is always an issue with my little love, i bought it, brought
it home and he spit it out...no way could i get him to eat this, with or
without pills...tried at dinner, at bedtime and at breakfast on sunday...so
back i went to the store, bought the beef bologna, sliced thin, please, and he
scarfed it right down...three times with three pills, and then i offered a
peice of the low fat variety...and he very regally turned his head to the
side, got up and walked way...no fooling him...so i guess i'm living with a
gourmand, and you better believe i won't try anything new again as it looks
like the disposal will be enjoying the substitute...bassets, you gotta love
'em...Rene'e