[Dailydrool] Elders and Youngers

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 17:33:59 PDT 2010

So the first morning after we got Bruno ( 18 weeks) 15+++ year old Charles decided he did not want to go for his morning walkie (FIRST TIME).  I had my vet over for a nice lunchy and asked her to forgive me for KILLING CHARLES BY ADOPTING BRUNO.  She told me to have another drink - that I was crazy!  Second day he went just fine.....why am I telling you this?  I have no idea - that is just why you all are here!  But I guess the msg is for Elder Clara too - LIFE IS HARD FOR SENIORS - especially if your families keep on insisting on rescuing more dogs and having the Circle of Life go on!

Hope your limpies are ok.  I have the weird idea that every good day for Charles at his age is a blessing and every day that none of the older dogs bite the younger dogs or the mama does not need to drink extensively is a good day!

Honestly - support me, please, in my newest rescue, and comfort me when I say goodbye to the old man.  I know you all will and I do love you sincerely!

I have a fun and supportive project in mind for the Pauls and the Honnolds - stay tuned in the next few months!

http://resku.homestead.com/

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU , BASSETKU and  RESKU!