[Dailydrool] Drool for Elder Clara

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 20:26:39 PDT 2010

Deer Elder Clara, m'am,

Dis iz Daisy Belle ob Dog Woods Farm, spokeshound fur da Thundering Herd. All us houndies are in full drool production for you, and eben da wannabes are sending what little drool they produce. We needs you well agin. You iz a gud zample fur all ob we. Brudder Elwood, yuz be gud to da Elder Clara - hers sickie. (Brudder, dis Buttercup, OEBE Maven of Mischief. I tink youz and me should be boyfurend and gurlfurend. I thinks you is one hansum houndie! You inspires mez to be da best OEBE I can be!)

Momma here. Debbie, I will keep Elder Clara in my prayers. We need her to stay and keep reminding all of us how special the seniors are.

WE LUBS YOU, ELDER CLARA ! GETZ WELL SOON!!

Brenda and the Thundering Herd of Dog Woods Farm.