[Dailydrool] Maggie

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 20:17:15 PDT 2010

The teenage slave just followed Mags around to get some pee.  She can't pee Much and the little she did is red.  Not a good sign.  So if you have a little spare drool, Maggie would like some.  She is such a trooper and is acting like everything is ok.  She tried to pee three times and only got a little out.  Must be miserable.

Maggie--I is tryin to bees a gud grill.  I is tryin to pee.  Not comin out.  I really, really has to pee.

Ninja--What is all the fuss about.  My sleep is bein deesturbed.

Marley--I jus wan somewun to rub my back end.

Shelby--Where r all du tweets??

Mom who is worried about her sweet, silly spotted girl.