[Dailydrool] Collecting samples

Deborah Bernotas fourmainnurse at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 04:40:38 PDT 2010

I had to share my DH's solution for collecting a urine sample from female houndies.

Get a wire hanger and shape the hook end around the specimen cup tightly .
Bend the other part of the hanger into a long handle thin handle.
Follow houndie around the back yard and when she begins to squat shove cup under the appropriate place.  TA DA, pee in cup, not on hands.

I was very impressed when I saw him doing this with our first female bassset. Pretty clever I thought.

Sending tons of "feel better soon"  drool to Elder Clara

Debbi &  The Bernotas Bunch o' Bassets
Lady Ashleigh Victoria age 11.5  & still in charge
Neville B. Longwaddle age 7 {still listening to my big sister!}