[Dailydrool] new foster

Susan Kitz smkitz at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 14:35:14 PDT 2010

We picked up our new foster girl on Sat.  Honey Bun is a dainty white ad red with a sweet disposition.  She is is a little overwhelmed by the pack but is settling in.  Her tail is down and limp but not between her legs anymore.  Last night she even attempted to get Beau to play with her, I think she likes him.  Loves to be petted and gives nice little kisses.  A gem.  We also had an overnight quest, Romey, a 5 year old male.  What a heart-stealer!  He went with his foster Dad Dennis on Sunday.  He is a good looking basset.  DH wanted to know if we could trade (cover your ears Buttercup, Daddy is just joking.  I said we should move where we could have more dogs.  An impasse. Sue K MomPerson to Buttercup - I get to drink water pirst and I do not care for all these houseguests.  Beau - I stll be the King, hunh Buttercup Honey_ They can stay but Daddy is MINE Roxanne- I had to share my bed! and Now Honey Bun - Do I stay her?  Are my people coming?  Will you love me?What are those scary ling with the fur that do not smell like dogs.  Will they hurt me?  Am I home?  and the Much putupn kitties and of course Mickey the cocateil who has a new morror and a mirrored dico ball, so many morrors so little time.