[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:23:19 PDT 2010

Debbie, I was so worried about our Divine Elder Clara that I looked in the
archives rather than waiting for the digest to find out how she did.  Don't
you count out that attitude.  My Mom's Aunt was an irascible soul who lived
for five years with pancreatic cancer, which normally is terminal within six
months.  I used to joke with my Mom that God couldn't figure out what to do
with Auntie, and that's why she lived so long.  I think Elder Clara has some
of the same dynamic.  Besides, she has all those senior hounds to look
after.

Tons of healing drool to her, and some calming drool to you too.  You know
her best, you love her, and you know the right course of treatment for her.
She will tell you.  Warm thoughts to you and to DH, and long may Elder Clara
thrive.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))