[Dailydrool] Catching up

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue May 25 21:01:38 PDT 2010

Welcome to Bruno and congratulations to Ginny and the Colonel for being
foster failures (it was all the Colonel's idea :-).  Glad he's back safely
from his service.

I'm glad Colbi, Zoey, Chillie, and Elvis are doing better.  The one benefit
of being perenially behind on responding to Drools is that many times the
recipient of the drool is doing better by the time I write.  I read all of
the posts right away, however, and immediately task my crack drool
production team with producing copious amounts of the healing elixir, plus I
send positive thoughts right away.

Happy Gotcha Day Rupert.  I remember when your Dadslave surprised your
Momslave by filling out the adoption papers for you, and know how happy
you've made them since then.

Drool for Duncanthefairlyuselessc at t and his blocked urethra.  I had a cat
who struggled with this problem -- it's not fun.  And anyway, why are you
expecting him to be useful?  A cat exists to be worshipped and admired.
They have no use beyond that, nor should they :-).

Drool for Sadie Maye's eye -- I hope it's just allergies.  This is a
terrible allergy season.  Geoffrey has won himself two trips to the vet, a
course of prednisone, and now a spray which he really hates because he's
licking a huge hotspot on his leg thanks to allergies.

It was so good to hear from Margaret Honnold.  I am so glad we were able to
help in some small way, and hope that things get back to "normal" as quickly
as possible.

Healing drool for Mona -- it's always good to have a young gentleman to keep
your interest.  One thing Mona.  Dice is a rock eater.  Please use your much
greater wisdom to convince him that's not a good idea....

No cancer drool for Morely.

Chumley, dude.  What are you doing eating thorns?  No good can come of
that.  We hope your pano clears up quickly.

Welcome Ducky.  I love the name.  Congratulations Jim and Sue on your new
addition.

Lillie -- I agree with Bev.  Better living through chemistry.  I am a
beneficiary and personally I think they ought to put mood altering drugs in
the water instead of flouride.  I know plenty of people as well as houndies
who would benefit....

Drool to the GCBR boy in the vetspital.  And healing appliance drool to Reed
and Becky.  Appliances conspire with each other to fail at the same time.

And finally happy birthday Wulfgang.  I smiled every time I looked at your
picture today.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))