[Dailydrool] Drool to all and other stuff.

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed May 26 05:11:41 PDT 2010

Drool for all in need, sorry to hear that sweet Maggie left for the Bridge
our thoughts are with Marilyn,
Hope Elder Clara will be alright, we are slinging heart healing drool her
way,
Also hoping Duncan the cat passes his blockage, Lewis you are too funny.
Bud I can relate I think I have cognitive disfunction too hoping yours is
temporary and there is a quick fix we are slinging drool your way. Some of
my dogs have acted like that when their thyroid was low and once on a simple
pill they were normal again. Glad you are getting bloodwork done, Synthia to
find out what is going on with him.
 Glad to hear that Alexa and JP are getting settled in soon and they have so
many friends to help them with the rescue.
Wendie, thank you for sending the ring link to your sister, I am not much on
jewelry either I think it is beautiful I just never wear much just my
wedding band, wear earrings to church then rush in the door to get them off
as soon as we get home... my hubby like earrings so I humor him for that
long.
Western Missouri is very fortunate to have Brenda helping us by donating
this lovely jewelry and Val who made the eyeglass cases for us. I still have
a few of those if anyone wants to order some.
We spent the last of our rescue money getting one of our older girls teeth
cleaned  and she had an infection, needed meds and if it weren't for the
help of all of our dear friends we would not be able to keep the rescue
going. I am unemployed still, but we are still able to continue with the
help of  donations, we owe a lot to Droolers. Thank you to all of you.