[Dailydrool] Spare nipple

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 11:00:09 PDT 2010

My foster, Isabelle has something that sounds very similar on her side. Honestly hers
looks and feels like a little bitty teat as well.  Doc checked it and said it is just a little
mole and nothing to worry about.  Just watch it for changes.

I have had a few skin tags and even a mole that looked just like a teat as well and Doc
just snips them off when they bug me (usually under the squid bands).   Sometimes I have
been known to snip them off myself.  Bwahahahaha

I would just watch it for changes.  As long as it is not growing a lot or changing in color then
just have the vetman check it at the next visit.  For Rolph's sake quit picking at it.  Picking will
make it angry.

Just our thoughts,
Karen and The Dog House Gang