[Dailydrool] Dog Beds

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:10:48 PDT 2010

Since my sweetie, Ms. Beasley, can no longer jump on the loveseat or beds,
she needs a low rise bed in order to be able to watch out the living room
window and rule her domain.   I am sure you droolers know what I mean, a bed
that uses PCP piping as a frame and is raised slightly off the floor.  I've
looked in the Foster/Smith catalog, but can't find anything.  Anyone got any
suggestions on how to find this bed?  I am not handy with my hands nor do I
know very many handymen who could build Ms. Beasley one, but i am willing to
take any and all thoughts, suggestions or ideas.

Thanks,
Ruthie B &
Ms Beasley (Where is MY bed?)