[Dailydrool] A couple of things....

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu May 27 09:27:38 PDT 2010

Eargasm - way funny!  Yes all of mine would sit there forever if you rub their ears!  Speaking of ears - what rescue/person has Snoods?  Tired of holding Trixie ears back when she eats her soft food so thought a Snood would work well!  She drags her ears through the soft stuff and then it's everywhere unless of course I hold them or catch her as she finishes - she is still doing well (thank goodness)!

I found a "bump" on Maggie head last week and thought it was a bug bite, but when it didn't go away I took her in and found it's a "tag" or I guess I'd call it a little wart.  My Princess, who is 14 has a lot of little warts - I call them "old lady warts", but have been assured that they are nothing.  Trixie came with a lot of lumps, at the time all calcified cysts, but I believe it was a precurser to her cancer now.  They never looked normal, some were much larger than others, but all were tested and none at the time were cancerous.

Sending lots of drool to all in need!

Emily and the Gareis girls, Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and Trixie!