[Dailydrool] Guarding Behavior

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu May 27 13:20:42 PDT 2010

Momma be da worsest garder dere is!  Why me know herz hab eyeballz in
da back ob herz noggin.  Me ebbin think dey pop out an trabbel round da
corner ob da door an inna odder room.  Sumtimes dey split an go sepawarte
ways.  Dis de onnliest way to splain how herz know we affer herz food.

Why herz ebben ben knowed to do da Momma growl at we innocent little babees.
It be a funny growl kinna like ehhhhhht ehhht...leeeeeeb it.

Mabee we need to sen her to Cesar or Victowia?  Probablee cost a lot ob bone
money cuz it harder to teech an ole wooman.  Me no know if her bite but herz
can hab biggie Momma bark!

What an OEBE to do????
Lub,
Bazzle The Bedeviling Bad Boy, OEBE