[Dailydrool] Your job loss and rehoming...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu May 27 19:45:53 PDT 2010

 Synthia,
My heart goes out to you on re: you new job loss and the need to not only relocate but re-home most of  your furbabies. You have such a generous heart in helping not only houndies but long-leggers as well so I cannot begin to imagine how heartbreaking this is for you.

We sold our house at a loss last summer and are renting a townhouse with a two pet limit.  We need to re-home two our our crew and Suzanne Fitch of Mid-Atlantic Basset Rescue is looking for a home for Dudley. We are hoping to keep Dozer, our senior, under the radar but technically, he needs to go as well.

What exactly do you do?  I know you are in the medical field.  I work for a hospital system and would certainly be willing to check job availabilities if it would help.  We are in northwestern NJ, a nice, semi-rural area.  Please let me know if I can do this as I would be happy to.

Hugs and snooters during this difficult time,
Sandi and the NJ4
Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and Dudley