[Dailydrool] Justin ,jade, jasmin and lilly atb

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri May 28 01:49:03 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all

Healing drool to all in need

This is Lilly woofing in from the bridge; I am a nervous wreck trying to
make sure everything is in its place. Queen Fey Fey told me to stop
worrying as she and her royal helpers have every thing arranged for
Justin's arrival at the bridge on Saturday afternoon. A place will be
set for him at the banquet table in front of his favorite foods and we
have found a very comfortable perch for him. It seems the only thing I
have to do is go and fetch Justin's Granny and Grandpa when the seniors
see Justin approaching so that all three of us will be at the gate to
greet him when he enters.

This is Justin woofing in; it seems that I will be celebrating my 18 th.
Official birthday and gotcha date at the Bridge this year on the 16th
June, I am actually a January baby and the slaves only got me when I was
6 months, the slaves do not count those six months.

My breeders had a strict policy of never handing over a puppy to its new
family until the parents had done with socializing and teaching us.
Instead the slaves are planning a Irish Wake for me on the 16 th. , wish
I could be there so much easier to pinch food when the humans have had a
few drinks.

When I go to the vet on Saturday the slave Johnathan has written me a
letter to say thank you for looking after me for 18 years which I will
hand over, I have also rifled the slaves wallet and put some money
inside so that Debbie and all the assistants who have looked after and
taken care of me will be able to have a Barbecue in my memory. When I go
to the bridge on Saturday I will be looking so good as they groomed my
coat to look all nice and shiny and did my nails yesterday and I will
arrive at

the Bridge looking a million dollars.

We are sending find a job soon drool to Tony K. Get well and stay well
drool been sent to Piper, Morely and Tank. We are also sending travel
well and safely drool to Karen and the out of Africa Hounds as well as
the son slave.

Pw Justin, the test results showed that I am almost in total failure of
the kidney and liver functions and the Arthritis in my back legs is
getting worse, the cancer test will only arrive after I have gone to the
bridge. The slaves have decided to let me go before I experience severe
pain on the closing down of my vital organs and Arthritis. They have
given me the best home and treatment a hound could have asked for and
loved me so much as to let me go before they are ready .I am ready
because I would have disliked been so sick that I could do nothing for
myself.

Jade does this mean that I get to have Justin's favorite perch.

Jasmin I have tried so hard these last few days to be a good girl so
that Justin will only have good memories of me and look out for both of
us and the slaves when at the bridge.

Lilly ATB Saturday will be such a wonderful day when my brother is
reunited with me and his grandparents who he loved a lot.