[Dailydrool] Thanks for all the advice on pano!

Betsy M. Boyer antsy at me.com
Fri May 28 10:44:38 PDT 2010

Hi all!

Thanks to everyone who has shared their knowledge of pano in bassets.
After speaking with you and reading what you've had to say, I think
we're extremely lucky to have a mild-ish case in Lilly. She is mostly
active and only seems to be in some pain after exercising - playing
with other dogs especially. She feels better after an aspirin.

I'll be taking her to the vet soon to inform them on the subject~

Thanks to everyone for the drools!!

Betsy and Lilly