[Dailydrool] Justin

ANTHONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 11:40:20 PDT 2010

Justin,

When I read about your upcoming trip to the bridge I was happy that you will no longer have to suffer and will once again become the big stud muffun I'm sure you were in your youth. I was sadden for your slaves because I know that after taking care of your every want and need for all these years I know that they will miss you deeply. Shoot I misyou already and I never had the extreme pleasure of meeting you. I even got a little leaky reading about it. After I finished reading your post I went to my aster and mistress (Bubba "D" and Penny) I gave extra big hugs, eaxtra big kisse on the snoot and enough ear scratches belly rubs and chin scratches to last for a month and told them to send them to you my the fastest Basset means possible. I hope you got them and enjoyed them as much as I did givig them.

Rememeber us all at the bridge and take extra care to look after you slaves i'm sure they will need it to get past your trip.

Anthony R. Kenczewicz