[Dailydrool] Maggie

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 13:46:37 PDT 2010

Miss Maggie is a walking bundle of bacteria.  Poor baby.  The vet called today and said the bacteria causing her infection is very antibiotic resistant.  It was tested against 20 antibiotics and only 2 had any effect.  So we are starting a new one tonight.  Another hundred dollars for a little bottle of pills but if they work anything is worth it.  The vet will x-ray her when she finishes the meds to check for bladder stones.  She is so good natured about all of the poking and prodding.  She can't have these pills with cream cheese because dairy ruins their effectiveness so we are breaking out the peanut butter.

They are all out patroling the back yard or sleeping on patrol, which is more like it.  The kitties are dreaming about being on patrol.

Drool to all in need from Ninja, Marley, Maggie, and Shelby and the mom