[Dailydrool] Pwince Justin and fambly (Slaves Stephen and Johnathan

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri May 28 15:12:09 PDT 2010

Hi Justin and all fambly

We beez very sad to read ob your departure on this Saturday. It wonderful you Justin, has had such a great life. It is really the best any of us can ever wish for : a life around people that love us and wants to take care of us, and feed us all da best food, eben open sandwich wib ham and cheese!
According to your post you is a January baby so you beez already 18! Da momma says it beez impressive.
Yoo see, da momma always finks bout you Justin cus I will beez 14 this July 4 and she wantz me to lib to at least 18 too.
So I'd like yoo to know that berry berry far from youze in Africa, in a bootiful country called Canada, there is a whole fambly ob bassets (Violeta and me, Xaxa ) and hoomans (mommy and dad) that lubs yoo bery much and youze whole fambly too.
We wish you a safe trip to the Bridge, without any pain or sorrow but a big sense of happiness for having lived a wonderful life, with loving parents and sibiling, LOTS of good food, toys, and all.
Our hearts are heavy though. Mommy send warm hugs ans snooters to all.
Lub
Xaxá (and Violeta and mommy)