[Dailydrool] Justin with angel wings

Judith judith at wittelsholdings.com
Fri May 28 16:45:33 PDT 2010

Dearest Justin,
What a wonderful family you must have to think of celebrating your life instead of only sorrow. Who could ask for more than to be remember with a party because isn't that what we all hope for.? Justin my dear do not be afraid, tomorrow will only be the beginning of a new journey not an end.  Please say hello to my Vinnie, who still has a very big piece of my heart, as well as Alex, Teddy, Sam, Emily Trixie and JoJo as well as a big kitty family too many to mention here but you will know them because they will not even be the least frightened of you. They all love doggies.  God Bless you Justin and your family,

Kind thoughts,
Judy