[Dailydrool] Justin ,jade, jasmin and lilly atb

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Fri May 28 22:40:15 PDT 2010

Good morning allDearest PW Justin,

I was not ready to read that you would soon be leaving us so soon.    I know that you have had the most wonderful home and could not ask for better slaves and how much they will miss you.  Please let you wonderful humans, Jade and Jasmin that my thoughts will be with them as they open the path to the Rainbow Bridge.  In honor of your earthly journey The Dog House Gang will be celebrating PW Justin Day.  There will be the good ole Irish Wake going on here as well as we celebrate and honor you.  The rescue transport I do tomorrow will be done in your honor as well.

We hold all of you in our hearts and prayers.  PW Justin know that love of both your family and your drool family will brightly light your journey's way.  I know that my Tucker will be there to welcome you.  Just look for the the boisterous ones surrounded by the buppies.

Our our love,
Karen and The Dog House Gang