[Dailydrool] weekend hound project

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sat May 29 07:39:40 PDT 2010

Hi all!
 Just got back from Home Debit,  spent some big bucks on composite decking and PT wood for frame of the new upgraded sun deck for the hounds. This is phase one of about a five part deck install.  Will do each section as our checkbook can handle it.   Hmmm, can I write this one off on my taxes for the rescue??
Serious doubts on it!

 It will be approx 8x10 of "hound only" sun deck, level with the opening of their dog door, about 3 ft off the ground, with side so no one rolls off.    We hope this prevents the houndage from piling up directly in front of the dog door, working on their tans and therefore, preventing others from coming out to do their business.

Delta Burke is the main suspect in this crime against the pack.
I will have pics in the upcoming Senior Houndsabound  e-newsletter.  If you do not receive it and you want to,  please email me at

houndsabound at att.net and I will add your name to the distribution list.

Till then, I will be working for the hounds,  as always!

wen and the Bounders

We are thinking of  Justin and his family today,  and wishing he has an easy transition to the Bridge.
Drool to all in need of some,  it is hot and muggy here in FLA and the drool is flowing easily for you all!