[Dailydrool] Monte update

Jeanette Wilson jwilson at humanesocietytampa.org
Sat May 29 09:07:16 PDT 2010

Thanks bunches for all the drool!! Monte came through his hernia surgery ok. I can't believe how long the incision is! He is home and acting like his normal drama-king self. He is too darn smart for his own good and I have to keep coming up with new ways to fool him into taking his meds. He hates the E-collar! He thinks he can't walk when he has it on. But that's good I guess, keeps him at a very low activity level. I'm still on "alert" with him in case of infection, but I feel much better.
Thanks again for all the well-wishes. We all know the power of the drool...
Love and snooter kisses to all. And since Stella has been in high drool production for her brother, there is plenty to share with those in need.

Jeanette & Monte & Stella