[Dailydrool] canine eye melanoma

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Sat May 29 12:23:33 PDT 2010

Hi, I don't know too much about canine eye  melanoma,  just that melanoma
can show up on anyone, any place, doggies or  humans, but when I saw the
doctor for myself, she just had a patient that had  eye melanoma.  Only 24  yrs.
old.
The treatment was some kind of radiation, but she  is just fine now.  And
it did not affect her vision. I would think it would  be a similar treatment
and outcome for a doggie.  I will put extra drool in  my prayers for you and
doggie and the mama. It would be impossible to put  sunscreen on our
furbabies, unless it is the spray  kind????
Sincerely, Barbie and her  girls

In a message dated 5/29/2010 12:04:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,