[Dailydrool] My Mornin Mine. mememe

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 07:27:48 PDT 2010

Dis Conley.
BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I gotta go fr a wlk juss me an MmPrsn. No big blk dog. No Nigel. No Llewis.
Memememememememe.
Wented passt da dog perk. Wassit? I no nose wat dis is, dog perk. Seberal
dogs dere runnin an yarkin. Kinder look fun but kinder not. No trees. No
shade. It not hot but not cool needer, just rite when we starrded liddel hot
by end.
Found a dischtch. Hed BIG bugs innit. Wings. Purty bugs. MmPrsn pickt won up
sez "draggin fly". It a BIG won. Mebbe long as MPrsns hand!! She sez she
gowin beke wif camera but I think she chenged her liddel mined.
Enyways sumfin go PLOP inna wadder. Conley go PLOP inna wadder affer it.
Wadder kinder....wassat word she ust? Stinky. Black. Green stoff growin on
da top. Da fing go PLOP PLOP PLOp gettin away! I go annoder PlOP an da
wadder liddel deeper den Conley thinkin it were an MmPrson haul me out by da
collar. Got she new white sneekers no white no more kinder....blek. She say
dey wash, juss like Conley. Uh Oh.
Walker more an big plants inna ditsch hide stoof. I smell smell smell an oh
it wunnerful an a fing leep outta da ditsch an fly away an den anodder
MmPrson say dem are Dux. Mekin funny noise. I wanna follow but dey like
boids, flyaway.
Den I fine candy paper. Mmmm....MmPrson teke it away. Tell me no good. I
fine a fether. MmPrson keep it for me. We fine a tree whut heve da moss
wunnderful smellin white flars. MmPrsn pickt won for me. Say she fink it a
lilac TREE, nodda bush. Not sure. Leefys like lilac.
An den youse nose it got kinder hot.
So we come home.
We leff reel sneeky sssssshhhhhhhh tole Mr. Cooper YOU BE QUITE but
DadPerson say he howl. Dass why we not go more offen. His feelins hurt. I,
Conley don care but MPerson do. Humf. Enyways nicey nicey mornink.
Luv an Drool to ebberbuddy whut needs it.
Luv to yu
Luv
Conley
PS. MomPerson did indeed return with her camera, but the giant dragonflies
were gone and nothing remained but a pile of shimmering wings-- the birds
got them.