[Dailydrool] PW Justin''s last day

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon May 31 00:53:45 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
This is Jade woofing to tell you all about Justin's last day; it started
with a visit to the garden on waking up at about 07.30, followed by a
breakfast of Kentucky fried chicken and open ham and cheese sandwich
with the crusts removed. After which he received his daily medication
for heart and other ailments. Justin , Jasmin and myself all went to try
and catch rats at the bottom of the garden followed by an inspection of
every inch of the property on all sides even going to the damp jungle
part were we like to lie down in on hot summer days to cool off. This
was followed by lunch for all three of us of steak and kidney pies.
Justin then went with slave Johnathan for his last walk to some of his
favorite places. On his return Justin then spent time with slave William
while Johnathan prepared an early dinner of chicken necks boiled soft,
chicken gizzards and lean mince followed by 2 squares of Aero chocolate.

Jasmin and I did not get any chocolate and only had the same dinner
after our evening walk. The slave Johnathan took Justin's winter coat
off for the walk to let the hot sun beat down on his back which he
enjoyed immensely. Justin then left for the Vet at 16.45 after saying
good bye. The slave Johnathan then told us the rest. What was strange?
Was the sun been covered by clouds?

From 14.30 onwards but the rain held off as Justin took his usual walk
in the Vet's garden. Justin had written a letter to Debbie which he
carried in, in his mouth to give to Debbie. Debbie then read the letter
after which she gave Justin hugs and snooters.

Justin went to the bridge with great dignity as he lived his life and
with a smile on his face. There were not even any spasms.

As we left it began to drizzle and it is still drizzling Monday morning
on and off. The slaves said that on arrival at home there was a great
feeling of peace and warmth which was a change to the weepy emotional
state the slaves were in, during the last few days leading up to this.
The slaves are now sure that they did the right thing by Justin as 25%
of his liver, kidney and bladder functions had failed and it was just a
matter of a short time before the other 75% followed. The final tests
for cancer were inconclusive, but there was a lump in his stomach that
was getting bigger .This was not tested and could have been cancerous.
His ashes should be ready by Wednesday and will sit along side Lilly's.

Jade I do miss my brother a lot the slave's were up with me till 3.00
am. I was feeling so lost and crying for my brother. They will give me
additional medication this evening to help me relax and sleep.

Jasmin I have just arrived and am confused with all these comings and
goings but the slave Johnathan will be at home with us 24/7

From Wednesday 2/6 going back to the office Wednesday or Thursday the
following week,

Slaves Johnathan and William

Lilly ATB and now PW Justin.

.

P.S.this is  PW Justin woofing in to say that I have decided to take the
scenic route and will let you all know when I arrive ATB.