[Dailydrool] Pw. Justin

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon May 31 08:13:17 PDT 2010

Feyfey is a little confused. She says Justin was not on the manifest for
this week. He was not supposed to arrive just yet, but he has............he
just got there a little early. She has the kitchen staff scrambling on
alert. Feyfey is very glad to see him. She thinks we may have long ago
relatives in his part of the world and plans a good chat later. For now she
has gotten him a big bark-o-lounger and he is being served platters of
caninapes.

Taco W. Bell, Pw. is particularly impressed by his 18 years here and is
woofing up a storm at Pw. Justin. She likes him very much and so does Uncle
Chili and Aunt Hot Tamale........they think he should be one of their pack
and Mama Tootsie has said okay. Momcakes and Peachie are baking fancy
cookies......as soon as they are done taste testing Aunt Peaches will bring
them over to Pw. Justin.

Caruso has the telescope fixed on Pw. Justin's people. As soon as everybody
is done at the buffet, they will check in on Jade and Jasmin. Ah, and Lilly
says, "Arooof."

QPt
....the slaves and Rusty and I are very sorry Pw. Justin went to see feyfey.